- By admin
- 0 Comments
Out Master bath flooded (from the condo upstairs )and had to be gutted and redone. Thank God we hired more construction.
We wasted two weeks meeting and getting bids from seven other contractors . Don’t even think about calling anybody else just call Mor construction.
I am so glad we went with mor. Here is why:
1. He was on time for the initial appointment. Two of the other companies were late.
2. He actually submitted his bid when he said he would. One company told me that he would only submit a bid if I paid him. Lol three of the companies said they would submit a bid and didn’t (still waiting)
3. He did the work on time, and worked around our schedule.
4. Two companies refuse to talk to me because my husband wasn’t home. I know it’s 2020 ,right?
Wait ,its just gets better…
5. Every day while working on the bathroom he and his crew cleaned up their mess , so keeping the chaos down is important to me.
6. They finished the work in three days! Who even does that these days?
7. After the work was finished, we had a minor problem. I called them and they popped by to fix it. No fuss no mess they just fix their work. (A little leak)
They were polite and kind, easy to work with, were the least expensive, cleaned up after themselves, and did beautiful work. I’d give them 11 stars, but the rating only go to 5
- No categories